WinKey +S Launch Cortana
WinKey +T Cycle through the apps on the taskbar
WinKey +U Launch the Ease of Access Center
WinKey +V Cycle through notifications
WinKey +X Open the WinX menu in the lower-left corner of the screen
WinKey +Z Open the app-specific command bar
WinKey +Plus Sign Zoom in
WinKey +Minus Sign Zoom out
WinKey +ESCAPE Close Magnifier
WinKey +LEFT ARROW Dock the active window to the left half of the monitor
WinKey +RIGHT ARROW Dock the active window to the right half of the monitor
WinKey +UP ARROW Maximize the active window vertically and horizontally
WinKey +DOWN ARROW Restore or minimize the active window
WinKey +SHIFT+UP ARROW Maximize the active window vertically, maintaining the current width
WinKey +SHIFT+LEFT ARROW With multiple monitors, move the active window to the monitor on the left.
WinKey +Ctrl+F4 Close the desktop you’re using
- Windows Key + Left – Snap current window to the left side of the screen.
- Windows Key + Right – Snap current window the the right side of the screen.
- Windows Key + Up – Snap current window to the top of the screen.
- Windows Key + Down – Snap current window to the bottom of the screen.
- Windows Key + Ctrl + D – Create a new virtual desktop and switch to it.
- Windows Key + Ctrl + F4 – Close the current virtual desktop.
- Windows Key + Ctrl + Left / Right – Switch to the virtual desktop on the left or right.
Do you have more Windows 10 Questions? Post them here or contact Whitney Pc Repair Today at 254-716-6497